FUNCTIONS OF THE MINISTRY
1. Receipt of Statutory and other allocations due to the State from the Federation Account.
2. Disbursement of Funds on behalf of the State Government.
3. Maintenance of all Government Accounts.
4. Advising Government on financial matters.
5. Preparation of Financial Reports and Statements of Accounts.
6. Representing the State at the Federation Account Committee (FAAC) meetings.
7. Co-coordinating the State Funds Allocation Committee (FACO) meeting with the Secretary to the State Government as chairman.